Thursday, October 26, 2006

Went hiking

  We did some hiking today and it went much better.  I wanted to go out to the pond at our state park for pictures.  Its pretty primative and wild.  I usually will only go out there in the early spring or late fall and winter as the ticks are unbelievable the rest of the time.  I feel much stronger today, which gives me hope that I am finally on the mend.  I also spend this morning going over the first entries in my journal.  Back when I was successfully dieting and losing weight.   I went to Dotty's weight watchers site and downloaded the weight commander.  That is a great tool and only costs under 10.  I need to start back at the beginning again.

  I took lots of pictures and will post more in my photo journal but here are a few of the lake.

No comments: