Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Must Read

  I think that most people that read my journal also read Linda's but if you didn't catch this important entry I think you should.  I mentioned awhile back in my journal about the movie that depicts President Bush's assassination and why it is so totally wrong to allow.  Linda also addresses it much better then I did.  This isn't about how you feel about President Bush, this is about we stand united as a country and how we look to the world.   Now more then ever we have to show a united front. Bravo Linda for an excellent entry.

http://journals.aol.com/linnpooh/LindasThotfulSpot/entries/2006/10/08/i-just-dont-understand.........../1407

    Now on a lighter note.  Yah I found my movie and once again will slug around watching a movie.  And I wonder why I am gaining weight again.  I am however going to the gym first thing in the morning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up on Linda's entry...got to check it out.  Have fun at the gym tomorrow and enjoy the movie...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Will have to try to check it out...Glad you found the movie!  have a great night and enjoy the show! TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I read Linda's entry.   I just kept thinking that it's a crime to threaten the President's life, so why can't they charge these movie(?) makers with something??   I don't think what they are doing is classified as "freedom of speech."
~Meg

Anonymous said...

In the last month, I have slugged around and gained weight BACK badly because I am so active during the weekend and am so freakin' tired during the week I am just a couch potato.  I have to do something about my spare tire soon.  Thanks for that link. I believe whether you like Bush or not isn't the point.  We should stand as a whole to other countries and pull together as a team for the good of all of us.  After all, we are USA.  Folks have become too independant to become the team players they should be.  Giving a class on patriotism might help.
NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/