Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ok is it my journal or are they all weird?

                                               
 
Halloween's a sudden BOO!!
And just as quick a scream:
Laughing in the scary dark,
Loving friendly fright.
On Halloween, witches come true;
Wild ghosts escape from dreams.
Each monster dances in the park,
Eating candy like a shark-
Now kiss and say goodnight!                 
 

Copyright by
Nicholas Gordon

                       

              I open up my journal to put in an entry and it is different then normal.  Not bad but just different so I was wondering if anyone else noticed anything or is it just my journal.  So many weird things going on with it lately.  The fonts keep changing, half the time it won't save.  Always a challenge to get something in.  Keeps me on my toes. 

                                                                                                     

   Well Halloween is here.  I sure miss not getting any kids out here.  We live on a dark gravel road and usually it is raining so the kids don't usually come here.  When the boys were small their friends would come because I had special bags made up for them but that has been many years ago.  I always liked seeing the costumes.  I hope my son will get some pictures of the grandkids so I can see them.  We have to get a video cam set up. 

           

     Another thing about my journal.  If I make a new paragraph the font changes.  What a pain in the rear.  It should stay the same.  Anyone else having that problem?  So I do it all in on paragraph and then go back and change it afterward.  

                                  

    As predicted my belly button incision opened up.  Boy am I going to have a ugly belly button when this finally heals up.  I guess my belly dancing days are over unless I can find a really big jewel to stick in it, LOL.   My fever peaked out last night at 102.4 and finally broke around 3 am.  I am feeling better today.  The antibiotics must be kicking in.  Now I have to fill out my FMLA papers and get them sent in so this absence isn't counted against me. 

                       

      Our hospital makes you take FMLA at the same time you take short term disability for surgery.  That way if you have it for another reason it gets used up really fast when you have surgery and they can get rid of you easily.  Not suppose to work that way from what I hear. Working in a health care setting you would think they were somewhat sympathetic about the health problems of their employees but they could care less.  Hurt yourself on the job because you were short staffed, too bad, watch your back or they will fire you especially if you end up with a permanent disability like I have with my back.  I had to have my restrictions lifted or I would have lost my job.  Remember I broke my back on my job because I had a spinal bifida that I knew nothing about, but they did, they did back xrays when I was hired.  They just never mentioned it to me.  I had no idea that under the perfect conditions my back would just break apart in a couple of places.  Gee, thanks job.  Anyway water under the bridge.

                   

   I am looking forward to everyones pictures showing the costumes their children wore.   I guess I will see them that way.  Hope everyone has a fun night.  I am sticking as many graphics as I can on here as I have snagged quite a few.  Check them out, aren't they just so cool!

                 

 

  

No comments: