Saturday, October 7, 2006

OUT Thought for the day

    Well, you can take the old people out on the town and have them stay up late, but you can't get them out of bed early! 

   I opened my sleepy eyes and yikes, it is past 9.  We were suppose to be on the road by now.  Gary will kill us.  So I am showered and drinking my coffee and Rick is showered and trying to get out of going today.  LOL  Partly because his bike part was here when we got home and he wants to work on his bike and mostly because he had one more drink then he should have, tisk tisk. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I slept in til 10.  Don't feel bad.

Anonymous said...

don't feel bad i didn't sleep last night (pain) so when i finally got to bed it was 5 am slept till 2 ugh enjoy your weekend

Deb

Anonymous said...

I only wish I could sleep til 9.   No matter what time I go to bed, I'm still awake wayyy too early!
~Meg