Friday, October 13, 2006

7 pound loss?

Well I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth but my scale says down 7 pounds today.  Was I totally bloated when I saw the doctor and later or is being back on plan showing that good of results?   Now I have to start drinking my water again.  I am great in the summer with that and drink tons when riding my bike but in the cold weather I drink coffee all day.  We shall see.

   I only slept 6 hours which isn't enough for me.  Work was stressful last night.  Hope it is better today.  Well, supper is ready.  Rick made eggpie.  Not on my diet but soooooooo worth it.  6 more days until surgery.  Sigh.  Had to get my winter coat out yesterday.  I miss my bike.

   Night all

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on wt loss!!! :D
Try & get some rest.
I got my winter things out too this week.
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

Okay, Julie.. I must know what egg pie is..  I have never heard of that.  Do tell!  And.. please have a nice night at work!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

ok what is egg pie? have a good weekend

Deb

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss!  I hate that we have to totally change our mindsets to winter now.  I thought I was ready for it....but I'm really not. Thank goodness our winters are mild.
Hope you have a good night at work.
Pam

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right don't look a gift horse in the mouth congratulations to you, sometimes our bodies take time to adjust to the changes we are making so go with the loss and be happy for yourself, I am happy for you that is great, hey look at it this way even if you gain back 2 pounds it's still a very significant loss so enjoy it. Eva.

Anonymous said...

I need to get motivated...30lbs....Congrats..on the 7lbs... maybe you can motivate me..lol...-Raven