Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Off to work

                            

               On a scale of 1 to 10 pain wise I would say my pain is down to a 3 and I am feeling much better.   Off to work tonight which has my boss very happy as I am charge tonight.  This is the night we have a really new crew on.   Should be interesting.  I have to scoot at 20 after 7 so I can be to the desk and checked in by 7:30.   It should be interesting getting through my night without my beloved mug of coffee.

    

    I have been reading about the Hida scan and to my dismay I see it can reproduce the pain your having.   I will be pretty depressed if I get it back.  It depends if they inject a certain med to make your gall bladder empty.  If it doesn't empty that will tell them where my problem is.  If it does then who knows what is wrong.  Maybe the worse case of IBS I have had so far?  Since I have had that for years I doubt it.  

  

      Weird.  You don't want anything to be wrong with you, but you know something is wrong with you so if they don't find out what, that will be upsetting also.  Aren't I the wishy washy one.  Also I am not thrilled with having to have a surgery again even though this one is much easier then it used to be.  What worries me is sometimes they have to open you up.  The usual cause of not being able to do it laproscopically is adhesions.  The last time I had belly surgery they told me my insides were glued together with adhesions and to warn my next surgeon any surgery would take twice as long because of it.  Since I was not planning on having anymore surgery, always optimistic,  I didn't give it much thought......now I am though.  Now I am..........

       

    On a brighter note.  I went down to the antique store to see if I had broke even.  Turns out I sold alot and made me some money.   I put more stuff out.  Now if only my expensive things will sell.  Hopefully Christmas will bring some big spenders in.

     

   Well, I am off to make a low fat supper and then get ready for work.  I am nervous only because I can't even take anything like tylenol for pain after midnight.  I just will hope it goes fine.

                    

      

       One last thing.  I have been doing my journal in Beta  for the last 3 days.  No problems except it seems a little slow at times.  Not many changes but maybe I just don't know how to use them.

     

                                      

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy your pain is better...and have a good evening at work...make it a good one!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. Hope your test goes ok. Maybe you won't hurt any after midnight. Helen

Anonymous said...

Glad th pain is not as bad as before, hope you have an easy night at work. :)
Praying the tests have good results, keep us informed.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I hope you keep feeling better.  I know how you feel, wanting and diagnosis yet not wanting one.  Hmmm.

Anonymous said...

hope you have a good night with no pain:) and the test tomorrow goes well

Deb

Anonymous said...

I hope the test goes well Julie....I'll be praying for you.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

I know what your saying. My body has been strange for about six months but I havent gone to the doctors.....maybe I should too.....Glad you made a profit at the thrift store...hoping the pain will be better tomorrow....

-Raven

Anonymous said...

I hope your test goes ok Julie.
Pam