Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Good Morning

   Attentiveness is the path to true life;
Indifference is the path to death.
The attentive do not die;
The indifferent are as if they are dead already.

-Dhammapada

      I miss one day of not eating a banana and I woke up from a charlie horse.  Yikes, do I have to eat them everyday?  What was the other thing someone suggested as the bananas go bad so quickly.  I like mine green on the tips.

  I feel pretty rested now and am looking forward to my last night and then off for 7 wonderful days.  I was looking at the schedule and noticed we are short all weekend which means they will call me all weekend.  Leave me alone.  I want my time off.  Rick has relatives in town and I want to visit and have fun.  Whaaaa

                             

   Last night I did good with my eating.  Lean gourmet lasagna, huge salad, 2 rice cakes and popcorn.  This was spread out over 12 hours.  I had shredded wheat when I got home and I have no idea what or if Rick has anything planned for supper.   I hope he does as I have no plans.

   I have been reading about the new camera and will be buying some extra memory from the man who sold it to me.  One thing the reviews say is the camera's software messed up his computer running.   We shall see.  I have decided if I don't like it I can relist it and go for the the Sony but I think I will be happy with. One of the nurses at work has one and loooovvvvveeeeesssss it.

   On John Scalzi he shared a link showing some pictures that had been repaired using photoshop.  It is unbelievable what you can do.  You don't even need to take good pictures as long as you don't mind spending some time fixing them.  Check them out.brian dilg photography :: services :: imaging - imaging

   Well, I am going to add some flowers to my flower journal and then get in the shower.  Have a good night all.

 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good week and enjoy your time off:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Finally getting caught up on journals!! I'm glad to see that you have decided on a camera, I hope you'll be happy with it....can't wait to see all of your pictures :)
Congrats on your menu too......you made some A+ choices! KOKO!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~