Friday, May 19, 2006

Supper

  It is in the 80's here and grilling weather.  I bought some Talapia Rick is going to grill and some greek pasta salad they make at Hy Vee that is actually low fat.  Top it off with some broccoli and 1 slice of bread also heated on the grill and it makes a lovely meal.  Since all of it is cooked outside the house shouldn't get too hot.  I have air in my bedroom, but the rest of house is cooled by an attic fan.  Since I sleep during the day it needs to be cool.

   I found a great site with all the nutritional information about fish, Seafood and Fresh Fish Nutritional Information from Gortons Fresh Seafood so it was easy to figure out my meal.  It looks like I will be around 1300 total.  I made some sugar free jello and got some some fresh strawberries and more low fat whip cream for dessert.  I actually like the sugar free jello!

   Slugging it out watching a movie tonight.  I was going to ride the bike but the heat seems to be triggering my asthma to act up.  I hope that isn't going to be something I have problems with all the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your asthma settles down.  
Pam

Anonymous said...

It's great grilling weather here too...sounds like a wonderful meal...and I do hope your asthma stays in check!
Hugs and love,
Joyce