Thursday, May 11, 2006

Conversation with my Husband

  "Honey, what are those shiny splatters on the cubboards above the microwave and stove?

  Gee, probably splatters from when you cooked supper last night, what did you do about them when you found them?  Did you clean it up?

  Well I told you, I didn't clean them up because I wasn't sure what they were!

   Like they could be anything I would permantly want to keep on my cubboard!  Sheessshhhh.  Gotta love them, it's illegal to kill them!

 

  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so funny!!         Pamela

Anonymous said...

MEN! What else needs to be said! LOL
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hi hun thanks for the comments you leave on my journal - for some reason Im not getting your alerts - i will try putting them on again! hmm Men!!!! LOL - anyway Ill visit again soon. Love Laine xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/MyArtWorld/

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, sounds like something that could happen at my house. lol  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Had to laugh at this entry...have a nice day...hugs and love,
Joyce