Friday, May 19, 2006

Just another day.

          If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?     

            

  Saying goodbye to my McCoy teapot today that I sold last night.  Weird as I had just decided to pull the listing because I decided I didn't want to sell it afterall and boom, it sold.  That will teach me to be wishy washy.  I usually only buy things to sell that I wouldn't mind getting stuck with.  Trouble is I fall in love with them and don't want to sell them when the time comes.  You can only have so many teapots and other things around the house.

   Added up my calories yesterday and it was over 2000 thanks to the shrimp and wine so I will have to be very good today.  We are going to the gym shortly and I hope to stretch the muscles out in my legs.  I had charlie horses all night.  It makes it hard to get a good night sleep when everytime you turn over you get a charlie horse.  Darn things really hurt.  I had a strawberry banana smoothie last night and it didn't help.  Maybe a good workout will.

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

   Tomorrow there is a really good auction going on.  I am hoping to get some really neat things for my shop.  I also am thinking about doing a 5 day auction to finish off selling the last of my consignment items.  The lady I am selling them for says to unload them as fast as possible so I will.  I won't go as cheap on the cambridge candles as she wants.  I know they are worth more then she would take.  That is why I sell for her, she would sell things for a dollar that I can sell for 70.00.  I love buying from her though, LOL.

    I also have to finish re-finishing the drawers on my dresser.  I have been putting it off for the whole winter and my dresser looks terrible missing the 4 drawers.  It took the carpenter a year to rebuild the drawers and it has taken me 3 months to refinish them.  Why do today what you can do another day.

             Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.

   Word for the day.  I have to find a way to use it.  I do have a general acceptation for knowing what to apply it to, just have to do it.  Does that count?

acceptation n. - 1) acceptance 2) the generally accepted meaning of a word or understanding of a concept

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the definition of procrastination.  Fits me to a T!
~Meg    

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful teapot!  Looks sort of like a Genie lamp...kind of mythical.  
Have a good day!           Pamela

Anonymous said...

The teapot is awesome, I can see why it sold and why you fell in love with it! :) I hope your time at the gym helps your leg cramps.....I'll send good wishes your way. :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~