Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Thanks

   Thanks to everyone for their suggestions on what to do with my heel pain.  I bought an insert for my shoes today and I have been using the bottle to roll my foot on.  I take motrin 800 mg 3 times a day.  Hopefully one of them will help.

   My meal plan has been on the lax side this week.  I haven't done much cooking and alot of eating out.  I can feel it in my waist.  I keep thinking I have made alot of changes, but it helps if I eat at home where everything is low fat or low sugar.  I even like sugar free foods these day.  I got some low fat ice cream..... like it, sugar free jello..... love it!  No fat milk,no problem there either.  All of this has to make a difference.  I also am eating a banana a day.  Thanks everyone.  It really did help those darn leg cramps and I have been sleeping until 8:30 every morning!  Unheard of for me. 

    Since we have been riding our bikes I haven't done the gym for a few days so that is on my agenda tomorrow.  I need to lift those weights.  I want to try water aerobics also since the roof is open.  Hope I can get through it without having trouble breathing since I am not taking the inhaler.  I decided it was too expensive and I didn't see that much difference.  Will see how it goes.  Well, I am off to check ebay for a camera.  Take it easy all and make sure and check out my bike ride pictures.  I would love to see pictures of your home towns also.  Cheaper on gas to do it that way.  So take some pictures and let me know when you have them posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i forgot try epsom salts:) soak your feet in hot water with epsom salts it does help:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your foot.  I know how painful it can be.  Mornings were the worst until the muscle loosened up for me.  UGH!  
Your bike ride entry made me want to do the same and show pics of my little city.  We don't have the artwork that you have, but there are some interesting things.  Hmmmm...maybe I will.      
Pam

Anonymous said...

I swear by epsom salts too as does another reader...old grandma's remedy  Hope your heel feels better soon...hugs,
Joyce