Monday, May 22, 2006

Busy Monday

   Usually Mondays are busy because I have packages to mail but I didn't have a single sale this weekend after the teapot.  Could never make a living at this.  I do have a busy day planned though.  My vacation check came, yippy so I need to go to the band and then Rick and I are going to repeat our bike ride from the other day, minus the beers and take pictures.  The sun is starting to break out and it isn't suppose to rain until this afternoon.

    My heel is really killing me today.  I have Plantar fascitis and have been hobbling around for a couple of months now.  I have tried taping, stretching, motrin, whining and so far no luck.  I was reading about shoe inserts and may try them but really don't want to spend alot of money.  Anyone have this before and gotten over it without having to see a doctor?  The bike ride today should stretch it out until later then it will be a killer.  One thing after another.

    I did my slim fast today for breakfast again and might for lunch also.  I want to cut way down as we had pizza last night.  Hopefully a good 12 to 14 miles on the bike will burn that off.

   My beautiful neice got married last Saturday and I got the pictures yesterday.  It was too far away for me to go to plus I forgot it was this weekend.  I thought it was in 2 weeks. Shame on me.  I am going to get my card sent out right away.  The good thing is now I have some money to send.  She looked lovely.

  Well, I am going to get ready to go.  Bye all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I worked for a podiatrist for some years....  for plantar fasciitis, he would have the patient roll their foot on/over a Coke bottle.   I suppose any hard round object of about that size would do, and probably do it as much as you can....of course, when you said "stretching" that might have been the thing you were doing....
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Had PF REALLY bad several years ago.  Had a lidocaine/prednisone trigger point injection into the heel and then had orthotics made for my work shoes.  Yes, expensive, but well worth it.  I was in AGONY...........