Thursday, May 18, 2006

Happiness is my long Stretch off!

                If work is so terrific, how come they have to pay you to do it?

   Well I made it through another long stretch and am off now until next Thursday.  Yah.  We have been just unbelievably busy.    I am so tired so I plan on sleeping until 12 and then getting ready to see my doctor.  She is so nice and I really liked her.  I have 3 more doses of the advair the doctor gave.  I don't think it help enough to warant spending so much money on it so I have decide not to fill the script.  I will give him a call and see if he has anything cheaper to offer me.  I realize asthma can be serious but don't think I have that severe a case.

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

         

   I am looking forward to being off so I can monitor my eating better.  I did very well when I was off my last stretch.  I also can't wait to hit the gym.  My muscles feel flabby.

   Well I am off to bed. I will write more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time off!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

Hope your time off is a good one...hugs and love,
Joyce