Monday, May 22, 2006

Busy Monday

   Usually Mondays are busy because I have packages to mail but I didn't have a single sale this weekend after the teapot.  Could never make a living at this.  I do have a busy day planned though.  My vacation check came, yippy so I need to go to the band and then Rick and I are going to repeat our bike ride from the other day, minus the beers and take pictures.  The sun is starting to break out and it isn't suppose to rain until this afternoon.

    My heel is really killing me today.  I have Plantar fascitis and have been hobbling around for a couple of months now.  I have tried taping, stretching, motrin, whining and so far no luck.  I was reading about shoe inserts and may try them but really don't want to spend alot of money.  Anyone have this before and gotten over it without having to see a doctor?  The bike ride today should stretch it out until later then it will be a killer.  One thing after another.

    I did my slim fast today for breakfast again and might for lunch also.  I want to cut way down as we had pizza last night.  Hopefully a good 12 to 14 miles on the bike will burn that off.

   My beautiful neice got married last Saturday and I got the pictures yesterday.  It was too far away for me to go to plus I forgot it was this weekend.  I thought it was in 2 weeks. Shame on me.  I am going to get my card sent out right away.  The good thing is now I have some money to send.  She looked lovely.

  Well, I am going to get ready to go.  Bye all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't had a comment from you lately! :(
Hope your heel is feeling better soon, I have that too, acts up from time to time! GRRR
Congrats to neice!
Have a wonderful week,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

i had the same thing with the Plantar fascitis i went and got new shoes they are for kitchen(standing on cement floors) the brand i got was TX best shoes in the world and the plantar F went away i also got inserts because i have high arches. Hope this helps you out. Have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

sorry your foot is bothering you and I hope you had fun on your bike ride.  I'm sure it's over by now...lol...I'm late, as usual.  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I've had plantar fascitis before.  I had to see my regular doc first and he couldn't help much.  I ended up having to see a podiatrist.  He taped my foot up each week and gave me cortisone shots in my foot. He didn't do a lot of shots 'cause of the side effects.  They didn't even hurt!  You'd think they would....but he did it right. He also made me custom shoe inserts.  That battle went on for months.  Good luck with it.  Now, I almost ALWAYS wear inserts.  I don't EVER want to have that again.  So painful!
Enjoy your bike ride.  That's a LONG ride!!  Be careful!
Pamela

Anonymous said...

Forgot to add, I wear inserts & SAS brand shoes. Do strecth exercises several times a day re my feet/heels. Soak with Epsom Salts & use a heat pad wrapped around ea ankle when it's really acting up. Good luck.
Sugar