Thursday, May 11, 2006

Another conversation with my Husband

  Gee 2 in one day!

 Rick, would you put the dishes away while I get dressed?

Sure......Where does this lid go?

In the drawer with the lids......

Where does this bowl go?

In the corner cubboard with the stacking bowls......

Do you keep this here?

YES, we do keep that in there.....for the last 2 years......

Well you don't have to get mad!

I'm not mad "DEAR" but you made dinner, don't you remember where you got the dishes from?? ? ? ???????

    I can't help but think he learned this at an early age, eventually does he think I will  just stop asking?

     My daily nutrition is pretty good today.  It will need to be because I work all weekend and temptation galore there.  Endless potlucks.

  Your Nutrition Information

                                          Actual                          Target

Calories                               1,360                        1500

Calories from Fat                    220                        280 - 530

Total Fat                                26g                              32 - 61g

Saturated Fat                         4.5g                         <= 17g

Cholesterol                            10mg                        < 300mg

Sodium                                2,320mg                     < 2400mg

Total Carbohydrate                221g                            180 - 260g

Dietary Fiber                         25g                                 >= 25g

Sugars                                    56g                                    *

Protein                                   63g                                41 - 142g

Vitamin A                              *                                           *

Vitamin C                             80%                                        100%

Calcium                                 50%                                      100%

Iron                                    180%                                        100%

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL on the conversation.  What would they do without US??
You're right on the pot lucks.  OMG when I was working nights my doc told me that night nurses do nothing but eat and smoke.  OH...and sleep!!  He was pretty much right LOL!
Have a good evening....Pamela

Anonymous said...

Do you actually spend a lot of time figuring your nutritional values for each meal?  Wow!
(I've had a few conversations like that with my hubby as well....)
~Meg    

Anonymous said...

So funny that conversation!! hee hee - I need to lose weight but I just cant get motivated! I keep eating chocolate - Im really depressed with the way I look at the moment! Laine xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/MyArtWorld/

Anonymous said...

It's Friday, just dropping in to wish you a beautiful wkend! ;0)
Blessings, SUGAR

Anonymous said...

LOL love that conversation. Too funny

angelrose