Thursday, May 18, 2006

Released from the Doctor

    My plastic surgeon was so neat.  She gave me a hug when I left and is just the sweetest person.    She thinks I look perfect.   Just call me perky!   I will miss her.

   I pretty much haven't done much as far as exercise today.  On only 4 hours sleep I am lazy.  We did buy some wine and are thinking about a firepit and I sold a teapot for $70.00.  I have to pack that up in the morning and let her know shipping costs.   There is an auction I want to go to this weekend to replenish my stock.  Otherwise we have been watching some old vacation movies  and remembering what is what like to be 10 years younger and goofy.  Fun time.  I am making a shrimp dinner tonight.  Quiet weekend.  You all have fun this week.

 

 

    

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good News!!! :)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, SUGAR

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
Just got all caught up with your journal! That's great news that the surgeon released you.....and your graphic made me LMAO!!!! :)  Watching old vacation movies with a good bottle of wine and a yummy shrimp dinner sounds heavenly.......enjoy yourself up good!! :)

Have a great weekend!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the doc released you and all is well.  LOL on the little graphic!  
Wine, movies, dinner....sounds wonderful!  Can I come over?
Pamela

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very nice doctor you have there.  We love our fire pit...so nice at night...hope you get one.  Auctions are cool, we have gone to a few.  Have a great week ahead...hugs,
Joyce