Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My Senior Moment

   Ok, back to camera's.  I had decided on the Sony because I really like the stabilizer feature for zooming.  My 2nd choice was the Kodak Z740, also a great camera but no stabilizer.  So what do I do?  Bid on the Kodak thinking I was bidding on the Sony.  Of course if it had been the Sony I would be outbid, but since it is this one and I made a mistake I will probably win it.  That is fine except I will have to use a tripod for when I take some zoom pictures which kind of takes the spontaneity out of it. 

       Sometimes I have to shake my head at the things I do.  The auction gets done in a little under 2 hours and I will find out if I won or not.  The good thing will be if I did I saved enough money I can buy some extra memory right away as I take way to many pictures to be happy with a small memory.  Wish me luck.

      

      Well I am now the proud owner of the above camera.  I saved myself around 100 buying this one and I think I will be happy with it.  My husband thinks I won't so we will see.  I don't think there will be that many times I use the zoom at 10 x which is where they say it shakes.  Here are the reviews from people who own one and I heard from Deb from jckfrstross who loves hers.  Now I need more memory and some filters.  I wonder if my filters from my 35 mm will fit on it?

 EasyShare Z740 Digital Camera (Kodak-8582553) - Imaging Resource - Shopping Co

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to ya. Helen

Anonymous said...

you will love this camera if you win it :) i have one and its great

Deb

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy the new camera.  Maybe I'll get one if you like it well enough!
Pam

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful camera...can't wait to see the photos...hugs,
Joyce