Thursday, May 25, 2006

Camera search

  I am still researching cameras to make sure I get the best I can get for my money.  I have it narrowed down to 3 camera's

1 Digital Cameras - Sony CyberShot DSC-H1 Digital Camera Review, Information, Sp

    This camera is probably the one I like the best.  They have come out with a new model but the reviews don't make me want to have the newer model.

2)EasyShare Z740 Digital Camera (Kodak-8582553) - Imaging Resource - Shopping Co

     This camera has great reviews but the stablizer isn't as good as the Sony.  It is however alot cheaper and the pictures it takes is wonderful

3)EasyShare Z650 Digital Camera (Kodak-8152571) - Imaging Resource - Shopping Co

   Another really good camera for the money.  These are both cheaper then the Sony.  They also use less battery and you can get their docking system for printing some good pictures.  Such a dilema.

    I have bid on the Sony but if I don't get that one I will probably go buy number 1.  It is on close out sale at Staples and I can get it cheaper.  Also a friend of my sons works there and I can give him the money to buy it giving me even more of a discount.

    Back to work tonight.  Stepped on the scales today and my weekend bike and beer trips are showing up.  Back to the grind.  It was fun but there are alot of empty calories in beer.  I wish they made a good tasting light beer but I haven't found one I like and I would rather not drink then drink a bad beer.

    Going for a quick bike ride and then get ready for my 4 nights on.  Hope it is better then last week. 

   I soaked my foot in epsom salts.  Question.  How long do you soak it and cold or warm water.  How often? 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use as hot as you can stand (very warm)! Soak several times a day if you can, if not at least twice a day.
I need a camera too, so bad. mine is old & came from a pawn shop, it's about played out! :( But i can't afford one.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I tried out a Canon before I got my Sony(same price range) and compared the pictures to my old Sony and I didn't like the quality of the pictures as well. So here I go to Circuit City and swap the Canon for the Sony. In a couple of days my Sony had gone up $25.00 more. The Canon I tried out had one of those swing around LCD screens. Helen

Anonymous said...

Hot Hot Hot water as hot as you can stand it:) i hope it helps

Deb

Anonymous said...

I love my SONY.  It has a 2.5 inch screen and is very easy to use.

Anonymous said...

For the foot~hot water

For the camera~I previously had a compact digital camera and I liked it. (It was a Gateway model).  It was small enough to stash in a pocket or purse and he pictures were good.

Last January, I bought the Easyshare z740 off Ebay.  Came with the printer dock and bonus lenses.  It is not compact, but I absolutely love it!  It takes the most crisp, sharp images too...

I've had many recommendations on the Cybershot... but since I'd already been the small route, I went with the Kodak model.

Just my thoughts.  Good luck in choosing and hope the foot feels better :)

Cat

Anonymous said...

My daughter has the first Kodak one you mentioned and she loves it....her pictures are beautiful too!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a Happy Holiday Weekend!
Hugs,
SUGAR