Monday, June 26, 2006

Would bad poety work

Warren Warren look my way,

send a little of your money so my bills I could pay.

 

If only 100 thousand your pocket could spare,

all of my money problems would be out of my hair.

 

Spare change to you, 15 more years to pay for me,

I have some really good reasons for your money you see.

 

I am a good cause, my debts weren't made lightly,

A home and food for my family entered in here more then slightly.

 

So Warren, Dear Dear Warren look my way

And send some of that money this way.....OK?

________________________________________________________

   You have to admire a man who would do something like give his forture away, well not all of it, but who needs that much money to live on?  It is nice to see he hasn't lost sight of the people who have not been as blessed.   And you can't take it with you. 

   Isn't he also the one who said he wasn't leaving all his money to his children, just enough to make sure they could have the same chances he had to make his fortune but not enough so they would turn out like a Paris Hilton?  I think it was him.

   Will I survived the weekend and am now off today.  One day is not enough.  We are going to my MIL's to eat.  Selfish me would rather sit home and watch a movie but Rick has relatives in town from Missouri so we will visit.

   My eating has been completely out of control this weekend.  I never ate the good things I brought to work.  Saturday someone bought pizza and I had some and Sunday one of girls made us burrito's and I had that.  I feel instantly like my stomach has gotten bigger.  It was the same girl who fed us both nights.  I told her thanks but that I WOULD NOT eat that stuff from now on.  We are starting our official diet Friday.  It is a good thing.  I also signed up for a wellness progrem at work.  You get points for exercise and water intake etc...  I need to get busy again.  I do think I am a compulsive overeater.  Also our respitory therapist says that since he has been on the advair inhaler his appetite has gotten out of control.  My skinney brother said the same thing.  It is not suppose to have enough of the steroid to cause the problem but it sounds like it does affect people and I have had more problems then usual lately.

   Thursday my son has surgery on his varicose veins.  I get off work at 7 am and will just go down to same day surgery after I get off.  It may prove to be a long day.  I hear the surgery is pretty painful so I hope he does well.  He gets cranky when he is uncomfortable.  I have had so many surgeries I know what to expect.  He had a 100 mile bike trip planned this weekend.  That will be cancelled.  He has had a lot of medical problems when he was younger like kidney failure, Reyes syndrome, ARDS, asthma, heart arrythmia's but has been healthy as a horse for the last 7 years.  I hope he gets through the surgery OK.  I must admit to being nervous.  I guess your kids never get so old you don't worry about them.

   Well, I am going to go outside and look for photo ops.  I have noticed I don't like the flash for indoors and am having problems setting it for different levels.  I need to read more.  I figured out how to add sound to my movies but now can't figure out how to save them so I can insert them in mail so we can send little messages to my grandchildren.  I will eventually get it worked out I know.  The macro is also causing me some problems as I keep getting a shadow from the lens.  Still haven't found a handy 10 year old to walk me through it.

   Oh, one other thing.  Where I got bit by the tick earlier this month now has a lump on it and is still very red.  Not really a rash but it is getting bigger.  I still have the stupid tick so I guess I will have to bring it in later this week or next week and get checked.  I hadn't looked at the site for awhile and was shocked when I checked it out yesterday.  I assumed it would be gone.  NOT.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know if this works...I'm sure there's a bad poem I could do....  I'm going to have to read that story!  
~Meg

Anonymous said...

lol hope your poem works:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Great poem, let me know if it works! I loved that story too......it makes you feel good to know that some rich people haven't completely forgotten what the real world is like. Sorry about the over eating....I so understand how you feel about yourself after. But, it's behind you now (no pun intended! hehehe) so forget it and look forward to where you KNOW you will be next weekend. I think your work challenge diet is going to be awesome and I'm betting all my money (if I had any!) on you! :)
Keep an eye on that tick bite Julie.....those can be serious.

Have a GREAT Tuesday

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~