Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Good Morning Everyone.

      Guten Morgen, kann Ihr Tag, hell und mit dem Sonnenschein voll sein.

            (Good Morning, may your day be bright and full of sunshine.)

   Well like everyone else I can't get the journals to come up so I can read them and leave comments.  I can read my alerts.  Sugar, so glad you won at Bingo and your gifts sound lovely.  My EveryDay Life.  Sorry the little Parakeet is gone.  Love the hawks but how sad.  Dad, love your tomatoes.

   My husband had a sad thing happen.  He went for a motocycle ride the yesterday and saw a flash of yellow and something hit his ankle.  He thought it was a grasshopper.  He stopped at a park to look around and a lovely male goldfinch zoomed really close over his head and he thought is was so pretty.  When he got home he was unloading his bike and there was a dead female goldfinch wedged by his battery. That is what hit him on his bike earlier.  He was pretty bummed out.  Now he thinks the male was accusing him but it couldn't have been the mate since it was a few miles further on.  It put a dark cloud on this lovely ride.

   Didn't do much yesterday but visit with some relatives that were in town.  My mother in law made a good dinner of chicken and had a salad that actually had spinach, not just iceburg lettuce.  It was nice.  I was going to go out and take some night shots last night but was too tired.  Today I would like a bike ride.  I will see if my husband feels like it.  I think just a small ride to Riverside.  Either that or the gym.  I need to work my muscles.

   Well, hope the journals get working soon and hope everyone has a great day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad about the goldfinch. I found out if I click on a journal several time quickly it will open. Or at least yours and Mosie's did. Helen

Anonymous said...

One of the few journals I'm able to bring up this morning! :)
Have a great day sweetie!
hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great day too.  Hugs and GBU, Shelly