Friday, June 9, 2006

Not a Good Day!

                   

    I am so upset.  I have not recieved the camera yet.  The man said it was mailed out Monday.  He tried to tract it using UPS tracking code and nothing is coming up.    This man has over a 1000 positive feedbacks so I felt safe ordering from him.

    That is why I always use USPS.  This is the 2nd thing I have had lost when it is mailed by UPS.  The first thing finally showed up 2 weeks later but I really think I should have gotten a refund on my shipping costs.  Also my son would fill in there occasionally when he worked for Gateway and he says they just throw things into the trucks.  I suppose they do that all over, but they are so expensive and unreliable I am really mad.  I had it insured but I will be out the expensive shipping they charge because that part isn't covered.  They had better find it and soon.  On the other package they said they had delivered it.  I was afraid someone stold it off my porch.  Then they state that they won't cover it with  insurance because it was delivered.  2 weeks later they deliver it and say it got missed in the warehouse.  From now on I will refuse to buy anything that is mailed by them.

   What else am I angry about?  I am up 5 pounds today!  I don't understand this at.  I have been eating good.  Exercising frequently.  The weird thing is I don't feel heavier.  Maybe it is muscle but that is a big gain.  Once again I got out of the habit of writing down all my food.  I will do it again and see if I can find the problem spot.

   The good thing.  I got the Ambien and slept well finally last night.  The price on those pills was a real shocker.  $118.50!  I had to pay $20.00.  That is just ridiculous.  I hope it breaks my pattern of not sleeping and I don't have to take them often.

    For breakfast this morning I had a mini bagel with low fat garden vegetable cream cheese.  Lunch will be a salad.   For a snack I am going to have a smoothie and use up my last banana and yogert.  I am going to go down to 1300 calories the rest of the week and see what happens.

    Ok, now some pictures of things that make me smile.

            

                    A beautiful Michigan Sunset we took when we visited.

    

                                      Car Hedge, a neat place to visit.

 

    This scruffy lot is me and my husband, brother-in-law, husbands uncle, cousin and father-in-law after 2 weeks fishing in Canada.  This was after my last big weight loss effort and I was looking pretty darn skinny in the picture.  I lost 72 pounds that time but alas.....it didn't stay off.  No shower up there as we did tent camping and we reeked of wood smoke.  Caught some great fish though.  Yes Pam, my husband does have a brother, the one with his arm around me, and he is single again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up on the camera, yet!  Once, I had a delivery through them that took a month!!  There was nothing I could do either.  She said she mailed it....I hadn't received it.  I was ready to write it off and low and behold it arrived!
I betcha the 5lbs is water-weight if it came on that fast.  You've been exercising so much there's no way you've gained 5lbs of fat.  NO way!!  The picture of you looks so GOOD!!  WOW you were skinny!  You'll get there again!  Especially with all of the bike riding you're doing.  
I loved your last sentence on this entry.  I was just relaxing and enjoying your journal, drinking my first cup of coffee, and when I came to it I died laughing!!  Coffee almost came out of my nose!!  LOL!
He's very nice looking, too!!  Too bad we live so far away, huh?
Enjoy your day..........Pam

Anonymous said...

Sorry bout the camera.  Hope it comes soon.  Love the pics.  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

We order from ebay all the time and have it shipped UPS. We had one item ordered that never came even after a month that was supposed to be USPS. Hubby kept sending the seller an email everday and they were saying it had been shipped. They finally sent another one and requested if the first one came to please send it back. The first one never came. It was around a 30 dollar item though. If it doesn't show up contact ebay itself. See if that helps. Your pictures were great. You looked good in the picture. Have a good evening. Helen

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking at your pix and hope that you get your camera soon...hugs,TErryAnn

Anonymous said...

Don't starve yourself!  You know that won't work.    And don't forget to consider water gain along with muscle gain.   It's a lot of biking you've done lately.  
~Meg

Anonymous said...

i bet its water gain:) you look great now which one is hubby?????? LOL

Deb