Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday

 

         I was supposed to be in water aerobics today and chickened out.  I just don't want to feel worse today then I do.  I am feeling better then last night but still not great.  Instead I am taking a Motrin and going for a bike ride. 

    To test to see if I was ready for the water I used the scrubbing bubbles last night to clean the shower and had a mild reaction thus have convinced myself it would not be in my best interest to go.  I have been tapering myself off the inhaler and am done now.  I suppose I should call my doctor and let him know, but I want to see if the other inhaler will be enough. 

   Since I have been on the steroid inhaler I have been having horrible hot flashes just like when I went through menopause the first time.  I hope those go away soon.  Since I have been tapering off my aches and pains have come back some.  I also am wondering if the steroids could have anything to do with all the legs cramps I am having since they seem to have started around the same time.  Just a thought.

   The dog is better today and I told my husband to not give her any scraps today.  What a nightmare that was.  It was even bothering her.    I see my son banned her from his room also.  Poor dog.  Rick took her for a nice long walk today since it is cool and she is back to her old self. 

   Well, the weather is in the high 70's and I want to go before it gets much hotter.  They are saying 90's again today.   I am feeling fat and fluffy today after my week of work and not working out proberly.  I want to hit the gym this afternoon after our ride and get my muscles working.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have a good weekend:)

Deb