Thursday, June 22, 2006

Just more pictures

   I have been practicing.  I am getting macro down but need to work on it.  So far I have just used the auto mode but am going to try manual to get the lighting better.  This camera came with the most memory you can buy which is good.  I take lots of pictures when I am listing on my shop.  I should do some jewelry and see how it looks.  I used the movie mode but have to figure out how to add sound.  Also I think I will start another journal for pictures. This could get addicting.  Even my first sloppy attempts look better then my other camera.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow nice pictures love the camera

Deb

Anonymous said...

The photos are just beautiful...love the close up colors...great job...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow...I don't see how your photography could get any better, really.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Julie!!!! These pictures are FABULOUS.....not sure how you could get any better. The colors and detail is incredible and the squirrl is outstanding :) GREAT job!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

I really love the pictures, Julie!  You're very good at this.  

That squirrel cracks me up.  He looks like he's "sledding" down a hillside.  LOL

{{{HUGS}}}
Danielle