Monday, June 19, 2006

MP 3 Player

   I would like to get a MP 3 player for listening to on my bike rides.  I am from the album era, in fact I still have a few hundred.  I know nothing about them except you download music on them.  Where do you get the music?  What is a good one.  Are they horribly expensive or hard to use?  Anyway, if anyone knows the answers to this major question let me know.

   No bike ride today yet.  Had a lot of packages to mail and a bad asthma attack this morning just sitting on my behind.  No exercise at all.  I decided to go back on the Advair.  I talked to the pharmacist and she answered alot of my questions so I feel better.  Really the ones to talk to about the drugs you take are them.    Since I went off the other I have been having trouble getting a full breath and have had to use the rescue inhaler everyday.  The Advair doesn't give me as many hot flashes either. 

   My mother in law thinks I look thinner then ever.  I must be firming up because the scale isn't moving.  Whatever it takes.

  Well, I am off to see if a short ride is possible.  Bye for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know any thing about them, sorry. You might try ebay again. Hope your asthma soon clears up. Helen

Anonymous said...

It's great that your MIL thinks you look thinner than ever!!   That's got to be encouraging.    You could try not weighing for a few weeks, and measure only.  
~Meg

Anonymous said...

wow what a complement :) hope you can get in a short ride

Deb

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
Sorry to hear about your asthma attack. I'm glad the Pharmacist eased your mind about the Advair because you have to find something that will let you breathe....it must be so scary. Congrats on you MIL saying that to you....they can be our worst critics (mine sure can). I hope you were able to get a short bike ride in....I'll keep you in my prayers.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~