Wednesday, June 21, 2006

   Ok I have some work cut out for me.  Even with my first attempts I am thrilled at how the pictures look.  Haven't figured out yet how to set the resolution so it took forever to load and in the 2nd picture the background looks great but the first leave I thought I was focusing on looks blurry.  I have to work tomorrow.  Would calling in sick because you want to play with your new camera be acceptable?  Yah right.

   I have been having a horrible time breathing tonight.  I took my rescue inhaler and still can't seem to get any air in.  It is so scary.  What do I do now.  I am trying to ignore it and do my yoga breathing, but I keep getting this horrible panic because I can't catch my breath.  Trying to keep busy so I don't think about it but it isn't working very well.  I haven't felt like this before and am not sure how to handle it.  Cry maybe but that would take to much effort and I seem to need it all to breath and get any air in.  This sucks!  Sorry but this really sucks.

   Anyway, relax Julie and look at your pictures.  Picture a cool breath and the air moving in an out.  You can do this.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok julie breath slowly relax get a brown bag you ask why in case you hyperventilate lol i love the pictures so nice:) would steam help? i hope you get to feeling better quick:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

The pics look great!!  You'll be a pro in notime, you watch!!
Hope you start feeling better.  ~~~~Pamela

Anonymous said...

You're doing great with the camera.  And I can relate to the breathing problems.  We have to use a nebulizer with my son now and then.  I remember when we first adopted him and he was sick...took him the dr. and his oxygen level was down to 30%.  They immediately put him on the nebulizer right there in the office every 1/2 hour for 3 hours and it went up to normal. They sent us home with that thing the same day.  I feel so bad for him when he has an attack.  Hugs to you, GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Great pics....so sorry about the attack.    Could something in particular set it off?
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Doing good with the new camera! :)
My Mom used to have terrible attacks were she couldn't get air exchange, she'd get sooo frightened. I can only imagine, must be terrible to not be able to breath correctly. I remember sitting with her & calmly talking her through it. We used her 2 inhalers, steam, the old paper bag, etc. Bless her heart! You take care dear.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

You're doing great with the pics!  Love the wind chimes.

Is the weather effecting your breathing?  Frank's Gramma had to go to the hospital on Sunday because she was unable to breathe.  The doctors finally determined that the cause of her trouble was the 94 degree heat and 80% humidity from the previous day.  The cat and dog dander all over the furniture at Frank's family's house didn't help the situation.

I hope you're feeling better now!

{{{{HUGS}}}}}
Danielle