Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Monday Photo Shoot

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Patterns and Textures

  This is for Johns.


Part of the idea of the Monday Photo Shoot here is to try to look at familiar things in new ways. So:

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Find an interesting pattern or texture somewhere in your home. Take a picture of it.

http://beta.journals.aol.com/johnmscalzi/bytheway/entries/2006/06/26/your-monday-photo-shoot:-patterns-and-textures/6122

    This is a tile in my bathroom floor.  It looks like a woman to me.  I think it is the ghost who leaves the toilet seat up.

   And because I really liked the other 2 textures in my house the next is from a dried grass arrangement in my house.  Love the texture of the grass, soft but scratchy at the same time.

  Last but not least the pattern in the wood on my oak bathroom door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're not alone, I see faces in my shower curtains. Nice pix!