Thursday, June 15, 2006

Wish me Luck

  I am bidding on a Soni camera like the one I wanted and should know by 9 if I win it.  It is a lightly used one with extra memory which would be great since I would need one with extra.  Keep your fingers crossed.

   I start my long stretch off.  Work was not bad this week and I had some delightful patient minus one who tried to smear poo in my face.  Since she was not in her right mind and since she missed since I am pretty fast on my feet these day I forgive her.  Hazards of the job, though that was a new one on me. Or almost on me. LOL.

   It rained last night and this morning!  What a shock and welcome sight.  We needed it so bad.  My tomato plants are taller then me and look to have grown another inch with the rain.  It is very windy so no bike ride.  I am slugging in front of the TV with a movie.  I will keep my eye on it to make sure it doesn't attack.  I still think we are save since we only have it hooked up to the DVD and not cable or satellite.

   My granddaughter signed up for kindergarden today.  She is getting so big.  I wish I could see her. 

   Well supper is ready and I am hungry. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck hope you get the camera...smiles,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Good luck on getting the camera. Ken's son went yesterday and got a Sony almost like mine then today Ken orded him the telescope lens off of e-bay. That is bad that the woman's mind is in that shape. You know she didn't know any better though.  Helen

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the camera.  I hope you get it.  Keep an eye out on those TV's.  They're suspicious looking things!
Congrats to the new kindergardner. I bet she's so excited!
Pamela

Anonymous said...

glad you didn't get hit with poo lol congrats to the new kindergardener woohoo wish we would get some rain

Deb

Anonymous said...

That was so funny!  But thank goodness you missed the poo. LOL  I'll send some of our rain your way....I live in RI and we have had non-stop rain...well actually we did manage to get some sun in here and ther and I woke up to the sun this am so maybe............