Thursday, June 22, 2006

Chicken recipe

   I can't find the original recipe and I have modified it but it easy.  Take as many chicken breasts as want.  Rub the chicken with chili powder and then cook in a pan until chicken is done, remove from pan.  I use the prepackaged corn mixed with seasoned black beans now, but the first time I used a can of black beans, some frozen corn and then a jar of salsa, whatever brand you like.  Heat it up in an electric fry pan and add chicken to top.  Have it with a large salad.  This is low in calories and when I find the original recipe I will post it again.  What I like about the frozen corn and beans is you can make a serving for one, 2 or as many as are here for supper.  I use the salsa with the frozen corn also.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great recioe...does not seem hard at all..thanks for sharing...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

TY for posting. Sounds easy enough. Since I only cook for myself now, I like simple, quick recipes!
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

i will have to try it thanks for sharing

Deb

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing....sounds yummy!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

This sounds delish!!  I miss corn.  =(  And beans.  =(

Maybe twice during the summer I will treat myself to a fresh ear of corn.  Wish there wasn't so much sugar in the stuff!!  

{{{{HUGS}}}}
Danielle

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good dish.  I'll have to try it!~~Pam