Thursday, June 22, 2006

Great New feature with AOL picture

   Now you can direct link your pictures from aol pictures without having to have a 2nd hosting site like photo bucket.  Saves steps and you don't have to do thumbnails anymore.  Go to http://journals.aol.com/journalseditor/magicsmoke/entries/1501 to read all about it.  Love it love it.  I took that picture yesterday.  Now I am reading up to find out how to use the macro on my camera and I need to find out how to delete the pictures I took.  This is going to be so fun.

   I am feeling better today.  So scary last night.  I have never had anything like that happen before.  I finally went to bed with the air on and took a sleeping pill.  I would either wake up or wouldn't but I was sick of feeling that way.  I have to figure out what is triggering these attacks.  I also am going to take a clariton today.  See if that helps.

  I will post more pictures if I get any worth bragging about.  Any tips from you cypershot people out there would be much appreciated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice flower pics:) hope you have a good day

Deb

Anonymous said...

Very nice pic! TY for sharing the link for learning about adding pics. Will pass it on to a couple friends of mine.
Sug

Anonymous said...

Joe Loong's journal is so informative!  Isn't it great that he can write all these entries for us to learn how to do stuff?  =)

I'm so glad that you're feeling better.  I hope that taking some kind of allergy med helps you out.  

You're doing great with the pictures!!!

{{{{HUGS}}}}
Danielle
http://journals.aol.com/dacarson893/DeesWeightLossJourney/