Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tuesday

     

    We got all ready to go for a bike ride yesterday and Rick had a flat. He puts the green slime in his tires and what a mess that makes. Since his tires were 7 years old he checked his other tube and it was about to blow also so we had to go get more tubes. By the time we got back it was too late to ride. Oh well. There are always more days.

I heard from the man who sold me the camera. He is going to refund me my money including the shipping costs since UPS still has no idea where the camera is. I am happy about that. I think I will go back to trying for the Sony then when I get my money back. I also have been thinking about researching one that is completely point and shoot though. I am not sure how much work I want to put into my picture taking. Decisions decisions.

The weather is wonderful here today. Cool with a light breeze. Last night I had pizza since I had been craving it every since the police officer at work went by went one. It hit the spot and now I am back to restricting my calories. I wanted to go to the gym today to work it off, but I had alot of sales this weekend and have to go to the bank, post office and packe some things. I also have to hit the store. Friday I am suppose to try water aerobics again. I hope it works out. I am only going to do a hour and see how it goes. I will be pretty bummed if I am sick the whole week I am off afterwards.

Funny thing. We had a person in the emergency room who had been assulted by a television. See, I knew there was a reason I gave up TV. They are dangerous. The minute you have your back turned.......bam they attack you! I wonder what type of tv it was? Is a certain brand more dangerous then others? I do have a TV but it is only hooked up to my VCR for movies. Is connecting to them to cable like attaching an umbilical cord making them come alive and become dangerous. Are they all plotting to take over the world? One of the girls at work has 8 TV's in her house. I told her to be very careful because they may have formed a gang! How many TV's do you have? Are you nice to it? Do you keep it dusted and free of litter? Is there one in your BEDROOM? Be afraid....... be very afraid!

    It took me 3 tries to get this entry in.  When I tried the spell check it froze.  Anyone else having trouble this morning?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL   Most folks don't give the TV a chance to attack, because they are always watching it...got their eye on it, so to speak....constantly!
~Meg

Anonymous said...

no problems here but they released R6 today so there will be problems:( enjoy the week

Deb

Anonymous said...

Too funny about the TV's....you are a hoot :) I'm so glad the guy is being decent about the camera.....makes your faith go up in people, huh? Have a GREAT Wednesday Julie, make it positive and do something nice for yourself :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

So glad your entry got through...I enjoyed it so much...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

LOL on the TV story!  Boy you sure hear everything in a hospital, don't ya?
Pam