Thursday, June 15, 2006

I won!

   Ok , I am trying to be excited about this but just found out he is shipping by UPS.   I think the odds of them losing 2 camera's in a month would be rare right!  Plus this camera cost me about 125.00 more then the other one I didn't get but is comes with extra memory  I quess until I hold it in my hands I will be nervous.   I am going to bid on a macro lens when I actually have the camera as I want to be able to take really good close up of the jewelry I list for my shop. Here is a link to tell you all the reviews.  It sounds like such a great camera.

http://imaging-resource.pricegrabber.com/rating_getprodrev.php/product_id=7368629/id_type=masterid/start=15

    It will be so great to have one that takes good zoom as one of the momma deer went across the yard today with the newest little baby.  It still looked wet like it had just been born.  Weird that there was only one as they usually have twins.

   One little worry.  I am not feeling good today.  It has been 6 days since the tick bit me.   I never got a rash but they say 50% of people don't get it.  I am wondering if the steroids from the inhaler might have masked the rash.  I am probably just coming down with something but it makes me nervous getting sick so soon after the bite.  I still have the tick and might run it into the doc to get checked just to assure myself. 

   Another terrible thing.  Something my dear dog ate is giving her the worse gas!  It is terrible.  Being she is a loving and needy dog everywhere I go she comes alongs and lays at my feet expelling this horrible, horrible, odor.  She isn't going to be happy but she IS NOT sleeping in our room tonight.  She can sleep with our son, LOL. 

                         

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the camera you will love it:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

That is great about the camera, now lets hope that it actually shows up.  LOL  I would bring the tick in just in case...especially if you don't feel good at least you will get some piece of mind.  I had to laugh when I read about your gassy dog. LMBO.....

Anonymous said...

I do hope your camera makes it to your house undamaged. These cameras have a pretty good macro setting already. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Helen

Anonymous said...

Making my rounds through J-land, wanted to stop & wish you a happy wkend! :)
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hi, talking about your dog, we have a big fat lab and he does have 'gas' lol and it gets so strong that even he gets up and moves away, and he does do it when we have visitors..lol...they do eat strange things that they find. Hope you are feeling better, get to the doc, don't take any chances.
Rach.xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you won the camera.  I hope you get it now and it doesn't get lost!
LOL on the gassy doggie!           ~~~Pamela