Sunday, June 4, 2006

Bike Ride

   Just got back from our ride.  We did 13 miles today around Adams and then down the bike path at McCook Lake.  It is a popular spot.  They are talking about their being a mountain lion at Adams as there has been some deer killing that are suspicious.  We have had them around lately.  Hope they don't go after bike riders but there are joggers out there also.  I should get some pepper spray.  Anyway it was a good ride.  I keep asking myself can I do the 50 to 70 miles a day that you do in RAGBRAI.  Not yet but if I keep training, maybe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we took a nap today:) it felt great as we did not sleep well last night. i hope tonight we sleep better. the ride sounds like it was fun:) enjoy your week

Deb

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your ride.  Good luck with training!
Pam