Thursday, November 30, 2006

I applied

   I asked for the information about the job working for the military hospital.  Now I just wait until I get an answer.  Of course the military is a young persons service so I expect some problem with that, but I am not a fighting person.  I want to take care of the men and women who are fighting and I am very experienced at at saving lifes.   I want to save their lives.  So I will have to convince them to look past my age and to my experience.  Wish me luck, wish me luck in letting my husband get used to the idea.  I am more excited about this then I have been in a long time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

they do need nurses so your age shouldn't be a problem:) praying this comes through for  you Julie:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

YOU DEFINITELY HAVE MY SUPPORT!!  GO GIRL GO!!!
Sue

Anonymous said...

Good for you wanting to help the service people. Hope you get the position. Helen

Anonymous said...

I pray it all works out for you...I'm proud of you!!!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Good luck!  In this day and age I think older nurses are a catch at any hospital.  If we've stuck around this long we must be good!