Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Just not in a good mood

                                           

 

        Well I am just really disappointed in Iowa and the entire country today.  I listen to the people who voted and get sad because so many voted without any real knowledge of the issues.  Just snatches of headlines news and they admit to not really looking into the exactly what they voted in.  With each new wonderful program voted in how do they think they will be paid for, why by us!  Increased taxes.  I believe in less government not more.  I hope I am just wrong but history repeats itself and I see no reason it won't again.  I will pray for our troops.

    What am I hearing on the news today?  Britany Spears!  Tom Cruise, top national news!  This is what the people are more interested in.  This and American Idol.  Who gives a flying Duck and why is that top news?  Sigh.

    It is not that I really believe most if any of what the politicians say.  They have an agenda and it doesn't have anything to do with what is good for the people.  They will keep promises made under the tables and put issues benefiting them out front.  Empty promises made during the elections will be dropped.  They were just empty words anyway.  Family Values!  From a Kennedy!  Please.

    Well I am in a funk.  Sometimes I want to move to a deserted island and not deal with people.  Sometimes they really let me down.  What is worse.  Voting when you don't know the issues and could care less or not voting

                                        ?

No comments: