Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Woman Have Won the Right to Vote, so have you?

                http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics

      Yup, well maybe not quite yet but I am getting ready to go after breakfast.  Because how can I bitch if I don't vote and also I think it is really important.  So go out, Vote.  Its your civic duty and a hard won right for woman.

   OK, enough of that.  I was sitting contemplating my budda belly and giving myself a mental talking too about my lack of disapline and total lack of dieting.  So my husband says, this is the same man who fatted up those poor squirrels,  I am making 7 grain hot cereal, want some, Oh yah.  I have some honey nuts to put on top, Oh Yah.  I have brown sugar, raisins, the works, Oh No!  So I am off to eat.  Whey low brown sugar,  no fat milk.  I will do this. 

 

 


No comments: