Friday, November 10, 2006

Thanks everyone.

               

                                 Snow today on my trees.

        Thanks everyone. I wish I could say I felt better now after I slept but unfortunately I don't.  Sigh.  When I was younger I would just draw on my inner reserve and continue on, I don't feel like I have much of a reserve these days and I have already used it, LOL.

     On top of my gut pain I now know for certain that I am coming down with the crud on top of it.  I have what my husband and son have.  I think it must be the flu because it is all respitory.  Darn.  Why now.  I have to work, no way at all out of it.  I have no paid time off left and I can not afford to stay home.  Its times like this that working 12 hour shifts really sucks, LOL.  8 hours is bad, 12 hours when your sick is pure hell.

   Enough of feeling sorry for myself though.  Rick made a great meal of chicken and red potatoe soup, really makes you feel better and he also made fresh bread.  It is great to wake up to the smell of bread baking.  No wonder my pillow was wet, I was drooling.

   Congratulations to everyone on their wins on the awards.  I haven't seen the link to show all the winners but I know alot of the journals I read where there.

   Well, I have to get ready for work.  Have a great weekend all.

                            

No comments: