Thursday, November 16, 2006

Well things are working again.

          

   Well, whatever the problem was earlier it seems to be fixed.  You just never know with AOL.  I would read about everyone having problems and think since I went to Beta maybe that is why I wasn't having problems with alerts and things and then this happened.  That will teach me.

   Took my cranky old husband to the Doctor today.  Man it was like pulling teeth to get that man to go.   If you have seen my bike journal you know he has long hair.  I almost had to grab his ponytail and physically drag him.  Sheesh.  Men. 

    Anyway he was in A-Fib again because any times he gets stressed, in he goes to A-fib. They started him on Cardizem again so hopefully it will work and finally they are making him an appointment with the EP Doctor.  We had been trying to get his cardiologist to do that for a year.  They also checked a PSA, checked him for blood in his stool, (the dreaded rectal exam) and because he gives double reds when he donates blood they are checking his iron level.

      Turns out the doctor doesn't like those double reds because it makes the patients very iron depleted and the blood bank doesn't check that.  Could account for why he is so tired.  And he lived through it.  He has to go back next week and get his results from the thryoid test and see how he feels.  I feel better because I have been worried about him.

   I am off work today.  I have a sinus infection so am not doing anything fun.  Just trying to feel better.  Will probably watch a movie and go to bed early.  I wanted to work tomorrow but don't feel well.

    Today is a month since I had my surgery.  Weirdly I had 2 patients last night that were gall bladder patients.  One pre op, one post op.  Boy did I do some good teaching and I didn't tell them how painful I thought is was, the one knew anyway.

   Its cold here, cold and boring out. Nothing pretty to take pictures of.  I think I will work on portraits.  My MIL with all her wonderful wrinkles would be a great study in black and white.  We are going over there tomorrow so I might bring my camera.

                            

      Hidden settings

No comments: