Saturday, November 25, 2006

2 more nights.

     

        It's beginning to look alot like Christmas, every journal I go, ta da da da da da da.....  Now I like Christmas,  not so much food to worry about as I don't do the cookie thing and my MIL doesn't either.  We get a fair share at work but usually by the time the night shift gets to work the day workers have eaten most of it up, and for sure the really tasty fattening things up.  We get the apples and oranges, LOL. Fine with me.

   Guess what?  I have sore muscles, yes even almost invisible muscles apparently can get sore!  Why? Because I have been exercising again.  Do my Tai Chi for seniors tape, Yah I know but really, it kicks your butt!  Really.  Also I have been hiking in the woods behind the house climbing up the steep hills I like to avoid.  Getting ready for the gym Monday on my day off.  Like Rocky I climb to the top of the hill and survey the city, heart pounding around 200 BPM,  Squeaky Tarzan yell,  I am woman, hear me!  I AM WOMAN.  Of course since I am becoming invisible no one can see me unless they really look, LOL

    2 more nights.  I think I will make it.  I have a 5 hour energy, am getting ready to pop into the shower and my hubby has a meal planned.  Not a on plan meal sigh, but I can work around that.  I still have 850 calories to use up tonight to hit my 1500 goal.  His meals do push the fat envelope though if I am not careful.  Darn man.  But he is cooking and as I mentioned, when I become completely invisible it wont matter, I won't be a chubby tubby anymore!  Goodbye budda belly.

  Well, time for my shower.  Have a great weekend all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard you roar!  LOL  lots of us women are roaring these days...
meee... well in pain at times.. but it is still a roar.  LMAO
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

If that works about the budda belly, tell me how you do that!!  lol     I'd want your work schedule ONLY on the off days!!!  heh   Tai Chi...isn't that the kick boxing karate like stuff?
~Meg

Anonymous said...

LOL...I have to admit that I love the Christmas decorations in the journal.  I love the glow in the house at Christmas time.  I don't do cookies.  I haven't for a good many years because I was the only one who ate them when the kids were small.  I'm in a new division at work so I'm not sure how many goodies will be around.  I'm not wavering ont this one.  WTG with your exercising!  Hugs to you..Chris