Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thinking of a job change

 I am thinking of a job change!  I got a job offer in my mail.  Happens all the time, but this one I am interested in.  Travel nursing.  Travel nurses working for a VA hospital or a military hospital.   Immediately   I was interested.  

    I think a storm is coming.  I see it, I feel it.  I hear about it in the news.  The back news, but soon it will be the front news.  I want to be there in the front.  I feel this is going to affect us all and I feel I can help.  I have the skills to help the people who are fighting for our freedom.  Even those of us who don't know what we are losing.

     I want to help the men and women who are fighting for us.   I will be good at it.  I will save lives.  It means leaving the comfort zone I have built up.  It means stressing out my husband, but it means so much to me.  To us.  Because a storm is coming.  I want to prepare.  We all need to prepare.  So I am applying for this job.  I want to take care of the soldiers taking care of us.  I want to do this for my country.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Julie!!  Maybe I should do that.  Then, perhaps I'd feel like what I do is meaningful.
Let me know what you decide.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Bravo!!!!!!!

Deb

Anonymous said...

Wow....a new job...that's really exciting.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!  

Anonymous said...

wow .. how exciting! you would be so good at that. good luck. Molly

Anonymous said...

Julie...are you speaking of a spiritual storm?
~Meg
PS:  What a great job to have, and what a great job you'd do with this.

Anonymous said...

Near and dear to my heart, Julie.  I work for Vocational Rehabilitation with the VA.  I love it and love serving our country's vets; always have.  Wishing you the best of luck.  I do believe you will get this job.  HUGS  Chris