Wednesday, November 8, 2006

History books

   When the history books talk about how did we lose the war on terror will it point to this day as the day it started.   I hope not, I hope not.   Today our troops are put into more danger.  My surrogate son is over there.  They can not believe people don't know how important it is we win this war.  Not run.... as the terrorists WILL follow.  They have followed and they are here.

   On stem cell,  well the same people who are up in arms against animal testing are for this.  Why?   Adult stem cell is showing so much more promise the embryonic stem cell.  There has to be a different reason, probably one that involves money for this to be such a top issue.  People listened to actors before people who are actually working on the research?  Actors who admitted they hadn't even read the new amendment.  Are these the same people who ask the TV doctor medical advice, yes.

    Ask people you know, who is our states governor?  Most won't know.  Who is the secretary of state, most wouldn't have known.  Who was best on American Idol last year.  Most would know.  Yet these same people  voted and in my opinion put our troops at greater risk.  My grandchildren at greater risk,  America at greater risk.  I can't believe if they had really researched the issues, not that most of party voted in ran on issues, they ran on bad mouthing the other party.  And have you noticed, no one is calling foul, no on is accusing the party of cheating like they did when the other party won.  An no, in case your wondering, I did not vote a straight party ticket.  I voted on who I thought had the best interests of us the American people in mind.

    So I will double my prayers for the troops.  I wish my surrogate son had not re-inlisted.  His risks have doubled today.  I truly feel that, this is my opinion so agree or not, I have a really bad sick feeling about this today.  Of course I will go on, I will continue to keep educated on the facts not rumors.  I will be better at presenting facts when I hear people stating sound bites as the truth.  Keep asking why, why, why.  

No comments: