Sunday, November 12, 2006

Still Plugging away

                         

             

          Isn't this tag awesome.  So serene and relaxing. I love it.

         3 days down, one more to go.  I must admit I am really happy as this as been a very rough 3 days.  It is getting better though.  The first day I had so much pain.  I think it was from the spinach salad.  I have noticed I don't seem to be tolerating raw foods.  I had a lot of problem with an apple also.  I will be ticked if 2 of my favorite foods I can't eat. 

    I am getting sick of my fonts changing right and left when I try to make an entry.  I should have to just put it in once and it should be good.  Instead I get 3 different fonts and who knows what color as I type along.  Then at the end I have to try and changed them all to one font and size and color.  Sometimes it is successful, sometimes not.  Its always a guessing came.

   Had some very interesting patients today.  What is it about men?   I think they have always secretly wanted to be flashers but never did because they know its wrong.  So when they get into the hospital they finally get to play out this little fantasy and flash away at any nurse who happens to come into their room.  Bring them a pill, get to look at their family jewels.  Like after you have seen as many mens genitals as me it even slightly excites you. Oh goody, another penis.  Thank you so much for showing it to me.  Sigh.  Woman don't do that.  It's not like I even have a reason to be checking out their groin.  Maybe it is the gown, to much like the flasher trenchcoat.  And I can't tell you how many times I have walked down the hall and a man has been at the sink brushing his teeth and the whole backside open.  Well plenty of woman do that also but it just surprises me.  I wake up in recovery and am demanding some pants, LOL.  Like they haven't just seen more of me then I even like to see.

  Anyway.  I am sitting here waiting for the darvocet to work so the pain gets dull enough I can lay on my side and sleep for 8 hours so I can go back.  Don't worry.  I don't do any pain medication stronger then Aleve when I am at work.  No impaired nurse here.  Just a cracky old in pain nurse, LOL.  Have a great day all.  Time for me to hybernate.

        

No comments: