Friday, November 17, 2006

Hi everyone

  First off I found a pretty cool site if you like travel blogs about 2 older guys, 60's, riding their motocycles around the country and out of the country and taking pictures.  It's got humor, great pictures and makes me want to travel really bad.  Check it out.

Mark's Webpage

 

   Today is going to be a fun day, Not,  I get to help my Aunt and Uncle set up for the craft fair.  I love my Aunt dearly...... my Uncle!  One of those not so funny uncles you teach your children to avoid like the plague.   For years I avoided him and made sure when I was unfortunate enough to be in the same room as him to stay far far away from his reach.  Now however he is a fat old crippled man and it is easy to evade his grope and I get to enjoy my Aunt's company again.  She is really sweet and I have always felt so sorry for her.  She was made to break up with the boyfriend she loved and married the man her parents thought was a good catch.  Arranged marriages from people from the old country were still fairly common back then.  They never had children, a blessing and I wonder if her choice.  Anyway that is how I will spend an hour today.  Then have to move some money around to make the bills.  I have had some pretty good sales at the antique store this week so need to bring some more stock down.  And I want to Christmas shop. Almost done.  Hopefully my tylenol with sinus will make me feel human soon.  Just taking a bath wore me out.

   Rick is much better today.  BP low and feels better then he has in awhile.  Good.  We also joined Net Flix as we get a free trial.  If we like it I only did the 10 dollar one so I will be able to swing that by the time the trial is up.  Still not feeling well enough to work extra tonight.  Maybe tomorrow.  We shall see.

   It is cold and deary in Iowa today, occasional sunshine but nothing to get very excited about.  I want some nice weather.  Everyone in their journals keeps talking about how warm it is, send it here.  I want to ride my bike!

   Here are some pictures I took earlier this year to remind me what I have to look forward to next year.

 

No comments: