Thursday, November 9, 2006

Another day and my mind won't stop

                           

          Well I am still feeling pretty strong in my reserve to stay on plan.  I had shredded wheat for breakfast with no fat milk.  Tonight I start my first night of work.  I was hoping to pick up some extra shifts this week but they didn't need anyone.  I suppose I will get pulled tonight but I feel pretty good.  That purple pill really does work.  I tried staying up late last night and sleeping late.  It will take awhile to get back in the swing of working nights.  I think I need a 5 hour energy. 

     Dan and Rick are both sick with a resp bug.  I sure hope it stays away.  It would be my luck to get sick now after being off work for a month.

                           

     At 52 I learned along time ago to never discuss religion or politics and I broke my own rule.  Sorry everyone.  I also did not mean anyone who reads this journal.  I was upset.  I thought about the funding being withdrawn from the troops again, I thought about my taxes going up and I just went into a funk.   But I will not bring that here again.  That is not why I started this journal and want to concentrate on other things here.  So sorry everyone or anyone that my read this.  I did not mean you.  I think the J-landers are smart enough to know who they vote for.  So I promise, no more politics in this journal.  Of course I may make another journal for that purpose, LOL

No comments: