Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The gym today

   

   Today is the day.  I am getting ready for they gym.  It has been sooooo long since I have been.  Can we say lazy!  It doesn't take much to make me not go.  Today I am going even though I have a long day ahead of me. 

   I have to go to the bank and get some money to send to my son.  We found Dora's talking dollhouse but the thing is huge!  It would cost me 25 dollars to ship it.  I will make them get it and wrap it.  I have to study more today also. 

   My pre-test is done and I feel comfortable with everything but the drug doses.  I am glad I don't have to actually call the drug doses.  Actually most codes I have been to, and I have been to alot since I am part of the code team and did nursing services for so many years, we only use 3 or 4 routinely and they are pre mixed.  Now a days, unless it is on my floor, the only thing I have to do at the codes is record.  I have't had to give the drugs in years since that is another code members job.  We each have our job to do so the code runs smoothly and I am happy I don't do the drugs.  Or the ventilating as there is a real techique to using a mask to ventilate someone and large hands help.  Not tubby little hands like mine.  I also don't mind doing chest compressions but not for long as it makes my back hurt.  Because of my class tomorrow I only have to work until 11:30 today.  Another thing I have to do is go to the antique shop to see if I sold anything so I can restock if necessary. 

  Soon my long stretch off thank goodness and Friday my first full check since before my surgery.  Boy will that be welcome.  Thank goodness for my son helping me out this month.

  Well, I have to get ready to go.  I don't think hubby is going and I am not putting it off waiting for him anymore.  I need to work out.

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good workout and a great day. Molly

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good workout Julie!  And congrats on finding that toy! lol  Hugs and GBU, Shelly