Friday, November 3, 2006

Need Link please

Would someone send me the link to the giving tree site.  I can't find mine.  I know it is on Sugars site but I waited and it never completely loaded for me, darn dial up.  Thanks in advance.  Also.  I found this really great site about Wacky Warning labels.  Here are some.

A label on a baby stroller warns: “Remove child before folding
A brass fishing lure with a three-pronged hook on the end warns: “Harmful if swallowed
A popular scooter for children warns: "This product moves when used."
A nine- by three-inch bag of air used as packing material cautions: "Do not use this product as a toy, pillow, or flotation device."
A flushable toilet brush warns: "Do not use for personal hygiene."

    Check out the link.  What a hoot.Welcome to MLAW  

 

No comments: