Wednesday, November 8, 2006

OK got myself centered.

                                 

    I went and meditated to relax and get centered again.  I can't tell you how much my meditations help me.  Then I grabbed the dog and went for a long walk in the woods.  That helped.  Since the weather was good I decided a bike ride was needed also.  A tired Julie is better so my mind doesn't race so much. 

     We only did 9 miles, boy did I get in bad shape fast.  I needed it.  For some reason I am back focused.  I can feel I am finally ready to start back in earnest on my weight loss journey.  Maybe it was I finally feel recovered from my surgery.  Maybe it was seeing spinach back on the shelfs, or maybe I just feel I better keep in good shape for the future.  What ever it is its about time I felt this focused again.  Bye Bye budda belly.

No comments: