Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Last Day

     

        The snow they predicted didn't come yet and I am a happy person.  Not ready for that yet.  Give me a green Christmas.   Last day of work tonight.  I made it!  Each day did get better as for as my surgery goes.  I have the crud though.  My sinuses are getting it today.  I got the chest crud from my husband and the sinus infection from my son.  So nice of them to share with me.  I am indeed blessed.

 

      Everyone should watch Glen Beck tonight on headline news.  It will be a very important show.  Watch it.  I wish I could.

     This will be short but not even sweet because I am watching my weight and so will keep it diet safe. Except have you heard?  Chocolate is GOOD for you.  Yes it is true.  Daily chocolate helps your heart.  I am of a firm belief that your body instinctively makes you crave what your body needs.  And I have been denying my body for months!  My poor poor body.  No wonder I am sick, no wonder my gallbladder went ka poo.  Well that will have to change today.  YAY FOR CHOCOLATE, HEART HEALTHY FOODS. Now I can die and go to heaven happy.

    Well I will leave you with some funnies, at least I think they are funny but some people think I have a weird sense of humor.  Oh this does include lanquage I don't use often. 

    Oh another tip. Read the book The death of Common Sense.  Very good.

 

Are you tired of those asinine "friendship" poems with decent intentions, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here's a collection of promises that actually speak of true friendship.

1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile - I will know you finally got laid.

4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. When you are confused - I will use little words.

7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

                                

 

 

No comments: