Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Whey Low

   Whey Low is a sugar substitute, all natural.  Some health food stores are starting to sell it, but I get it on line.  They make a brown sugar also.  I like it as it really tastes like sugar.  No afterflavor.  Less calories then slenda and they have one especially for diabetics.  I am not a diabetic but both my parents were by my age so I am trying to prevent it.Natural Sugar Substitute, Whey Low, Tastes Just Like Sugar

   I first heard of Whey low on the South Beach diet.  They really watch the sugar on that diet.  How is everyone's cooking coming?  Everyones meals sound wonderful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to Google and found out what it was LOL. Helen

Anonymous said...

pumpkin pies are done chocolate mousse is in the fridge. Have a good turkey day

Deb

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving from Molly!