Sunday, November 26, 2006

Oh No! Mammogram time again!

      

   I was checking my calendar to see if I would have a good day off or a busy day off tomorrow.  Oh No!  My mammogram is tomorrow at 10.  Whaaaaaaa.  I know, I know, its important.  I realize that, after all I am a medical professional.   Still, it hurts, plus if you have read my journal for awhile you know I had my god given gifts made smaller last year.  So from what I hear the first one after that is a little more painful then normal.  That is Doctors speak for its going to hurt like hell.  Last year they stretched my then huge breasts so hard I tore underneath.  Then I hear because of the scar tissue involved from turning watermelons into oranges they sometimes have to repeat it because something looks suspicious.  Hellooooooo, its called scar tissue.  Sigh.  Now I am bummed and I bet the night will just rip by.  But it is very important.  I can whine and whimper all I want, it is a necessary evil.   Wish me luck.

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow. Helen

Anonymous said...

I need to call and make an appt myself.  I am due.  One time I bruised so badly my boob was black and blue for over a week!!!!

BUT....you are right.  It is a necessity...and we must do it.  But I REALLY loved your comic...I think men should have to have them too!!!!!  (lol))

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Good luck!   HATE those rips underneath!!  arrgggg  
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow.
Pam

Anonymous said...

LOL...I had my mammogram about three weeks ago.  The "beast" crunched them to death.  But for one of the very first times, I didn't have to go back and get one or the other boob super crunched.  It is important to get them done.  HUGS Chris

Anonymous said...

I had one about 3 weeks ago too.  It was the best one ever.   They truly don't seem to be as barbaric as they used to be.  Or maybe I just keep getting tougher....lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, and I'll be curious to see is any scar tissue shows up.  Hope it's comfy for you.

Anonymous said...

good luck:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

good luck!....love the graphic!  Molly