Monday, November 13, 2006

As Dora would say, I did it, I did it!

   I did it, I did it, I made it through the weekend and now have the day off              .    At times I wondered if I would but each day got better and I got stronger.

    I had a nice group of patients at work.  Mostly open heart patients.  The first day they required a lot of lifting and boy was I sore.  By last night they were getting around better and I was also, LOL.  Less lifting. 

       It is amazing watching the open heart group.  The first day they look so scary hooked up to all the equipment and looking so pale we have had family members pass out when they first saw them.  By the next day they are walking around with help and sitting up.  Looking much better.  By the 3rd day quite a few can get around by themselves.  Their repaired hearts making some feel better then they have felt for years. Pretty cool.

    I heard on Paul Harvey I think that one place found a great new program to keep their Congested Heart Failure patients from dropping out of the cardiac rehab program.  It was an exercise program that the patients seemed to really like and that was benefiting them tremendously.  Waltzing!  Think they are going to make me learn ballroom dancing now as a job requirement? Actually that might be fun.

    I have been thinking about going public again.  Some of the readers I used to have don't seem to visit since I went private and I am not sure they know they can even though I sent alerts.  Thanks everyone for letting me know I had to do that.  I was worried my sister would find my journal and I didn't want that.  Some of the nastiness I heard about the VIVI's upset me and I didn't want that.  But as far as I know it never affected me.  I am wishy washy I guess some times.  I have met so many nice people with this journal and feel like I am cutting myself off from meeting more nice people.   The bad thing is I would lose the comments I guess when I go public again.  But I know what you all said and it means alot to me.  Your support and friendship is welcome.  So what do you think?

             

   I just love the graphic above.  That is what I asked my son for for Christmas, a PSP program.  I could take my pictures and make it look like the ones above with practice, or maybe I couldn't, LOL.  I do better if someone is sitting here helping me the first times.  Maybe I should take a class.  Our snow is gone.  It just cold and deary out.  Hard to find pictures to take.

             

No comments: